As we all know, the rise in popularity for B2B eCommerce has heightened expectations, while different buying and selling methods have introduced complexities. We know B2B orders are bulk compared to B2C, so order management is essential. But when these bulk b2b order management happens many challenges arise.
Listed below are the most common challenges B2B businesses are faced with today.
1. Global supply chains are complex and growing
From third party logistics (3PL) providers to drop shipping companies, alongside traditional in-house supply chain methods, there are now a myriad of ways to fulfill orders and complete shipments across the globe.
- Dropshipping involves forwarding orders and shipments as a request to a vendor or manufacturer. They will then be responsible for sending the items to your customers on your behalf, usually with your branding, so the customer is unaware you’ve even used a drop shipping company. But one particular standout supply chain method which presents B2B businesses with a whole new set of challenges and complexities is Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).EDI allows businesses to exchange transactions and documents between trading partners electronically.
2. Deliveries are delayed in B2B orders
- Deliveries within the timeframe are significant for a business
- Bulk orders are sometimes delayed. This ruins the company’s reputation and thus destroys business.
- Late deliveries sometimes cause canceling contracts and chargeback
3. Stock visibility
- Order management goes in perfect order if and only if it has good stock management.
- The correct updation of stock in each product will enhance new orders; otherwise, you will lose orders.
- So stock management is an essential thing to drive out.
4. Implement technology related to distribution and fulfillment
- We all know b2b ecommerce is bulk ordering. When bulk orders happen, there is no real-time monitoring on distribution and fulfillment; it will be difficult to move on.
5. Maintaining customer relationship with B2B ecommerce
When customer communication takes a long distance, it will affect our business too. First of all, we have to find our target customers. After that, we have to follow these customers to make them permanent.
- Offers always attract customers. So try to focus on the more offerable services you give to them.
- Client requirements and assumptions change over the long run, so keep your finger on their Pulse by consistently looking for their feedback and ideas. Exploit web-based media channels like Facebook and Twitter to hear their thoughts; however, make sure to constantly answer and express gratitude toward them for their feedback – whether it’s sure or negative.
6. Increasing sales and long term growth
- Every business becomes successful if and only if it receives more sales and growth. When these decrease, it will be a big challenge in a b2b business.
There are 4 ways to improve your sales:
Email marketing stays one of the main channels for any business with regards to executing a drawn-out deals plan – on the off chance that your association isn’t utilizing it to its full impact, you will pass up deals
2. Google ads
No question is assuming you are searching for instant sales; there could be no more excellent choice than pay-per-click (PPC) promoting through Google Ads. With more than 40,000 search inquiries every second, Google can carry a massive amount of eyes to your site
3. SEO and Content marketing
keep doing great work on your webpage. Related to seo and content, you will begin seeing deals coming in, and this work will deliver profits for an extensive period.
Content marketing effectively brings clients and makes your business popular with Google, creating fantastic content that makes your brand stand out from the crowd.
Recent statistics suggest that content marketing will provide businesses with triple the number of leads from paid advertising.
4. Social media marketing
Online media is a fabulous spot to flaunt your brand to existing clients and expected clients, which will help in developing a standing.
7. Ability to process more orders faster
Order fulfillment is a mind-boggling process, including everything from retail to delivery to the end client. Usually, organizations seek ways to optimize the fulfillment process.B2b Orders are bulk orders. So b2b order management of these bulk orders is quite tricky.
I know you are thinking about what is the solution for these challenges?