- How do I create a buyer account?
- Buyer accounts are created either by the seller or the salesman. Customers can register as a buyer in open shop settings.
- Creating buyer/customer In the seller admin
- Creating buyer/customer by salesman
- Registering customer as a buyer in open shop settings
- How do I log in to the buyer app?
Buyer application is available in both Playstore and App Store.
- Enter the phone number and the PIN. A PIN will be received as SMS once the buyer is generated as an app user by the seller or salesman. Or the buyer can contact the seller for a PIN.
- You can also generate a new PIN if you forget the PIN by clicking ” Get new pin”.
- An OTP will be generated which is valid for one year.
- OTP exhausted, how can I log in?
The system allows up to 3 OTP’s per number. If this is exhausted, a user will need to wait
for 24 hours or can send us a mail at email@example.com