- How to record payment against an order?
- You can record payment at the time of order placement or from the order history.
At the time of order placement
- After you place the order, you will get a dialogue box to record the payment as shown below.
- Provide the payment details and click send option.
From Order history
- Navigate to the account option
- Select order history
- Click on the order you want to add payment
- Click on ‘Add Payment to this order‘ Button
- Fill in your payment reference by entering the paid amount, paid date, and mode of delivery details and click send.
- How to cancel an order?
- Select account option
- Click order history
- Click on the order you want to cancel
- You can cancel the order only if the order status is ‘Submitted’
- Select “cancel order”
- What is the option ‘ Attach a file ‘on the checkout page?
- ‘Attach a file’ option enables you to attach any file to be sent for the seller
- You can attach any file to the checkout page as shown below