- What is publishing?
It is a simple process of moving all your product data onto your sales medium.
- What are the different types of Publishing?
- Catalogue publishing
- Warehouse publishing
- What is Catalogue publishing?
Publishing a catalogue into the sales medium is catalogue publishing. Catalogue publishing is encouraged when you create a new catalogue, add or update the product details in an existing catalogue.
- How is catalogue publishing done?
- Go to Warehouses menu and Click on Catalogue menu
- Click on publish catalogue corresponding to the catalogue which needs to be published
- What is Warehouse publishing?
Warehouse publishing is done when
- You made changes to the warehouse details
- Enable/ Disable properties as shown in the image
- Added new buyers, edited buyer details or changed buyer groups
- Added a new salesman, edited salesman details or edited buyer groups
- Made changes in catalogues or multiple catalogues
- Made any other changes
- Adding or updating catalogues through excel upload
- How to do warehouse publishing
- On the menu sidebar, navigate to the fifth icon, select Publish/Search and then click Publish Warehouse in the Actions column.
- Publishing will initiate and end within a couple of minutes.
- Click on the Check status button to get the status
- The last published column gives the last published time.
- Hit refresh at the end
- What if there is an error?
Please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org