- How many users are involved? Do I need them?
Storimart B2B application requires a minimum number of service users to be created with each having its own scope of functionality.
This is solely to simplify things at a customer level. Currently, the various types of users involved in Storimart B2B are :
- Warehouse Admin user – Sets up warehouse and products. Please refer to How to create a warehouse admin user?
- Order fulfilment user – Approves and processes orders. Please refer to How do I set up a warehouse?
- Buyers – The customers who will use your mobile application. Please refer to How to create mobile application users?
- Sales Representatives – Executive users who will handle placing / negotiating at the behest of a customer. Please refer to How to create salesman users?
- How to create a warehouse admin user?
By default as soon as your email registration process is complete and you have signed into storimart.com/admin you are set as the warehouse admin.
You will have control over creating other users and setting up your mobile application with products.
3. How to create an order fulfilment user?
While setting up your warehouse, step 3/4 will require you to create an order fulfilment user by providing name, number and login credentials.